If you want to get found online by your ideal customers or clients, you need to know the network marketing keywords that will attract new visitors to your website.
As a network marketer it is important to always keep your pipeline filled with prospects and the only way to make that happen is to constantly find new leads.
However, in the game of prospecting you can either be the hunter or the hunted. And if you’re anything like me you’d rather be hunted than the other way around.
The number one way to become the hunted is to be found by the search engines and the best way to do that through keyword research and analysis. The goal of your research is to find the network marketing keywords that you can use and optimize to attract website visitors.
So What Are the Network Marketing Keywords That You Should Know?
The straight answer to this question is that the network marketing keywords that you need to know are the ones that have low competition and do not have a lot of search results. And if you think that there is a shortage of network marketing keywords, think again. You would not believe the things that network marketers are searching for.
But let’s look at the top 3 problems that network marketers have and the keywords that go along with them.
- Leads – Most network marketers need and crave leads, but have a problem finding them. Therefore, network marketing leads or network marketing lead generation are good keywords.
- Sales – Network marketers also need sales, but don’t know how to close and this is another good keyword to target.
- Recruiting – Network marketers struggle to recruit and are constantly looking for ways to better their skills in this area. This will always be a good keyword to target.
Long Tail Network Marketing Keywords
Now that you know what the top 3 problem areas are for network marketers and the keywords that go along with them, you should think about some of the questions that network marketers might ask related to these areas and develop the long tailed keywords associated with them.
For example, a network marketer might ask, “What are the best ways to recruit reps in network marketing?” You can take this question and enter it into Google to see what you will find. But don’t enter it until you have downloaded a free Chrome tool called Keywords Everywhere.
The best thing about this tool is that it is FREE and when you use it with Google, it becomes even more powerful because Google will also give you information on other terms that people searched for when you enter the keyword phrase (see the image below). Keywords Everywhere will tell you how many people are searching for the term or phrase each month. Remember, you’re looking for low competition and monthly searches under a 1,000. This way you will have a stronger possibility of reaching no. 1 on Google.
How Do You Use Network Marketing Keywords?
There are a variety of ways to use them, but the top 3 ways to these keywords are as follows:
- Blogging – You can blog your way to more leads and sales using the right keywords.
- Vlogging – When you create videos and upload them to Youtube, using the right keywords in your video title and description will help get your videos to the top of Youtube.
- Hashtags – When you post on social media, make sure to use keywords as your hashtags so you can be found.
Now that you know the basics you can get on your way to increasing your visibility and website traffic. But if you want a more exhaustive list of network marketing keywords, let me refer you to SEM Rush. Using the link below you can use this tool to find all the network marketing keywords that you will ever need. You can also complete domain and competitor analysis. Check it out: