Edification in Network Marketing is critical to success. The definition of edification is to edify which simply means to uplift, build up or inform. In Network Marketing you probably heard the term at a training event. Edification is necessary in all aspects of the industry. Some areas are more critical than others.
What Critical Areas Require Edification in Network Marketing?
There are several areas that require edification in network marketing and they are as follows:
- Products or Service – You must always edify the products or services that you sell. Talking up your products or service demonstrates your belief in them. The only way you can sell network marketing products is if you love them. The minute someone senses that you’re not “all in” as it relates to your products or service, they will not buy from you and certainly won’t join your team.
- Company Founders – It is critical to compliment the company’s leadership. It’s important to always show that your corporate leadership is competent and filled with vision.
- Compensation Plan – You must always speak positively about your compensation plan. Even if you don’t understand everything about your comp plan, you should promote those aspects of the it that you do understand and talk about it as if it is the best paying comp plan in the industry. People will try to challenge you regarding how much money you’re making. When this happens don’t panic. Simply redirect the conversation towards your highest pay check or promote the amount of money other leaders in your company earn.
More Areas Where Edification in Network Marketing Is Critical…
- Events – It is no secret that production increases after events and conventions. This is why it is important to edify events. Team members and guests that attends events always get their fire started at these programs. There is something motivating about seeing others achieving success and reaching new levels in the company. It helps others to understand that they can do it too.
- Convention Stories – The fact that you can see real people tell real stories of success and learn how they overcame obstacles or how they came from nothing to build amazing organizations is magical. This makes the whole industry believable and this is the reason why you must edify events. The more team members you can get to attend events, the larger you can expect your team’s production to rise after the event.
- Upline Sponsor – Your upline sponsor could at times be a pain in the butt. This especially happens when they go into management mode and begin to act like your boss rather than your colleague. This can be annoying. Network Marketing is supposed to allow you to fire your boss, not gain a new one.
- Team Members – Your team members require the most edification. They are often the was who need to be built up. Many of them will lack the confidence they need to succeed. Or their belief level will be low and you will have to hold them up. This is where edification comes in. You will have to edify any and all successes. This will help you to build a loyal team.
The Best Edification Tool in Network Marketing
The best tool that you can use for edification in network marketing is your mouth. Edification is done with words. The words that come out of your mouth must make people feel good. They must be uplifting and kind. I wrote an article called The Five Love Languages of Network Marketers, and in it I discuss some of the things that you can do to demonstrate compassion in your team. This what your organization and the people you intend to recruit need the most. They need you to show them that you care.
You can edify people all day, but if you’re being fake and insincere it will show. Your goal is to honest with the words that you speak.
The 5 Verbal Tools in Network Marketing
There are 5 basic ways in which you should communicate to have success in network marketing and they are as follows:
- Always Be Promoting. When you speak to a group or your team, don’t forget to promote the “what’s next” in your business. The “what’s next” could be an event, a call or the release of a new product or service.
- Always Cast a Vision for the Future. In general, people follow people with vision. When speaking you always want to paint a positive picture or outcome for the future.
- Fear of Loss. People are motivated by FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). Therefore, when speaking always throw in the chance of a missed opportunity.
- Edification. Yes. Edification is a verbal tool that must be used in the industry. One must always speak in a motivating and uplifting way.
- Make Things Relatable. When you speak to a group or your team, make sure that the audience sees themselves in what you’re saying. People must be able to relate. This will get them shaking their heads in agreement and bring them home for the close.
Network marketing is an industry where communication is essential for success, for this having the right hardware and connection is important which you can achieve with the use of specialization companies for this, you can contact Advanced Telecom for this. How you speak to your team and prospects will set the stage for success. Make sure to choose your words wisely and to use edification whenever you can.