(The above video on Finding MLM Leads speaks to clicking on a free link to an article. However, this is the article – So Thanks SO MUCH for Stopping by and I hope you learn a lot here) Read on…
Finding MLM leads does not have to be such an arduous task. With the right tools and training the process can actually be fun and easy. Everybody in the network marketing industry knows that having a fresh flow of new leads in your pipeline is the key to success. And while many people may tell you that mlm leads are everywhere, truth be told, the RIGHT mlm leads may be hiding somewhere behind a computer screen. And while they’re looking for you, you’re also looking for them, but the key is finding each other.
There are several types of mlm leads and they are as follows:
1. There is the person who has never been involved in mlm and don’t even know what network marketing is, but they know they need money and this sounds simple enough to do.
2. Then there are those who are involved in a mlm company right now, but they’re not having success and they’re looking for someone to show them the way.
3. Then there are those who have had some mlm success and they want to go to the next level. They know that something else is out there but because they’ve had a certain level of success, they don’t want to listen to anybody.
So who would you consider to be the best mlm lead? The person behind door number 1, 2 or 3. Yep. I would say the person behind door no. 2. Why? Because chances are they’re not happy with their mlm company or their mlm leadership and you will have the best chance of recruiting this person in your business.
So what exactly does this mean for you and your search for mlm leads? It means that now you know who to target. Your job is to target frustrated network marketers. If you do this then you will certainly find the mlm lead for your opportunity.
A good mlm opportunity will have certain systems in place to help you with the recruiting process. This is the sign of a good mlm company. They will make life easier and not more difficult.
Back in 2002 and every year after that, I started generating mlm leads online. I did this primarily through Google Advertising. I also advertised on Yahoo. I began to train my team on how to create lead capture pages and how to target specific keywords to generate leads. Only a handful of them began to duplicate what I was doing. I had become so good and so successful at generating leads via Google Adwords until I had enough leads to give away. And that’s exactly what I did. I gave away leads to the top performers on my team. They would call these leads and the people would sign up. This is because I provided so information for the online, so by the time the rep had reached out to the lead, they were already ready to sign on the dotted line. Some of them would sign up before I had a chance to even call them. (How about that Daegan Smith – the King of Never Calling a Lead! And my personal hero)
I flew under the radar. I didn’t want a lot of people to know me. But today I want everyone to know how easy it is to generate mlm leads. Some of the things you can do to get started generating leads online are as follows:
1. Participate in a team, company or system that will do everything for you.
2. Blog and begin to position yourself as an expert and begin to flow free traffic your way.
3. Begin Vlogging for the same reasons above.
4. Build a large social media following (targeted to those individuals who like mlm and network marketing) and begin to promote to these people.
These things will help you generate more mlm leads than you can handle. But for more info and to work with me contact me at 646-421-0830 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, if you’re looking for a done for you type of system that you can follow with ease, check out this site.
And come back to this site often for more FREE network marketing training.